The Bay City Bike Rack’s simple, angled design allows for a wide variety of grouped configurations perfect for adding visual yet functional impact to any environment. Orienting racks in a single direction affords the most efficient space layout, while an alternating plan allows for multiple locking points when high levels of security are required. Solid corrosion-resistant cast aluminium construction provides exceptional durability for heavy use. Highly configurable, modern and distinctive – Bay City can be used to seamlessly blend into or be a focal point of any landscape.
LOCKING POINT AND CONFIGURATION
The Bay City Bike Rack was designed to allow for a multitude of locking point and configuration options to meet your individual needs.
- Body is made of corrosion-resistant cast aluminium with powdercoat finish.
- Meets Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals (APBP) guidelines.
- Bay City Bike Racks must be surface mounted with embedded anchors. Stainless steel anchors and tamper-resistant stainless steel screws are included..
- Overall length: 26.5" (673 mm)
- Overall depth: 4.85" (123 mm)
- Overall height: 24.5" (622 mm)
- Weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Product Data Sheet